EN
Kansas City

Hot massage

Inthedark289

05/20/2020 04:57 pm

now that I have your attention Ok people, we must pull all of our skills and talents together we must make secret codes that the general public will have no idea about but that we can use to know which parlors give HE and such. In example a review like she worked out all my nots "knots" meaning a HE. Add replies for other things that should be added. LIVE IN THE DARK.

Replies

Bitonic

04/15/2026 10:33 pm

Good spot to get tugged, i like the relationship i've build with the girls here. CBJ guaranteed. Alicia primarily focuses on the therapy side of things, but once she's comfortable with you, you can definitely look forward to getting drained. Saw her once and the massage was excellent, but she didn't give me anything else even though I hinted at it repeatedly. I went in a second time, for the massage more than anything, and I hit the jackpot during the flip on that time. This is my 5th time back now, and it just keeps getting better. She's really playful now but still makes sure I get a really good massage. So far, no indication that she will go further than a CBJ , but I'll certainly continue to visit as the service is frankly too good not to. Text her telegram@Aliciapretty2 to make an appointment.

To reply to this topic, register for free on Adultsearch.com